Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyers Battle for Your Recovery
Skilled and vigorous advocacy for accident victims
People are injured by accidents every day, but when those accidents are caused by the negligent or reckless behavior of someone else, the injured party has a right to seek justice. The Philadelphia-based attorneys with My Philly Injury Lawyers have more than 90 years of combined experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury lawsuits. We pursue each matter diligently and vigorously so that you can get the best possible result and concentrate on healing.
Caring counselors focused on winning your case
Since 2000, My Philly Injury Lawyers has provided honest, caring legal representation to those who’ve suffered injury or the loss of someone close to them. We take great pride in the qualities that set us apart:
- Experienced counsel — We draw upon more than a half century of combined experience obtaining justice and restitution for those injured through no fault of their own.
- Responsive to your needs — We make an effort to communicate clearly with our clients at every point of the litigation process. You will never wonder whether the person representing you understands your individual situation and goals.
- Seeking the best results — From the moment we start working with you, our attention is fixed on getting you the best possible result from the legal system, whether we achieve that through settlement or in court.
When you meet with a My Philly Injury Lawyers attorney, you understand why Philadelphia-area residents not only trust us to handle their personal injury matters but also refer us to their friends and relatives.
Representing plaintiffs in a full range of personal injury cases
Our attorneys have extensive experience in a wide variety of personal injury actions for our clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — When people are injured in car, bus or truck crashes, we have the knowledge and litigation experience to pursue a settlement or a trial — whichever is in your best interest.
- Wrongful death claims — There is no amount of money that eases the pain of the unexpected loss of a spouse or family member, but My Philly Injury Lawyers will help deliver restitution to ease the economic impact of your loved one’s death and bring justice for the harm brought to your family.
- Construction site injuries — Employers are legally bound to maintain a safe workplace. Accidents due to carelessness and failure to follow rules are the responsibility of the employer; we seek damages in these situations.
- Dog bites — If you’ve been bitten by a dog, you might be able to secure monetary damages from the owner or owner’s insurance company depending upon the circumstances of the attack.
- Pedestrian accidents — Pedestrian accidents often involve serious injuries, requiring serious representation from experienced counsel.
At My Philly Injury Lawyers, we are committed to obtaining the maximum reward for our clients no matter how they were injured or how serious those injuries are. And since we work on contingency for injury cases, you owe us nothing until we collect.
Contact Philadelphia attorneys seeking justice for injured individuals
If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own, contact My Philly Injury Lawyers. Call 215-392-2215 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation. We serve clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey from our Market Street office.
Legal services are provided through the law firm of Cooper Schall and Levy located at:
2000 Market Street, Suite 1400
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103